Thursday, April 10, 2014

Book Review: 'Half Bad'

Half Bad

Book: Half Bad
Author: Sally Green
Rating: ✯✯✯✯


I like this book because of the way the author made the story twist and turn and dark secrets turning up at the least expected time. 

In this book Nathan is very passionate about his family and his blood line. I also like the way it's written in first person with his thoughts. I like that, because in movies you can’t always tell what the character is thinking. 

Nathan is always on the run or in the outdoors is also one of the reasons I like this book because I love fishing or camping under the stars. 

This is a book I would read again but not straight away as I would need time to think about it. I was left wanting more and I can’t wait to see if there is a sequel.

By Jackson P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will moderate all comments before publication.