Create a bookmark completely on a computer, print it off and bring it along to the Library to be displayed and judged. (Note: the bookmarks pictured above were NOT made on a computer and would not count in the competition):
- You can make your bookmark at home, or at school.
- You could use Kid Pix or Pages (Page Layout section), or any other suitable software to make your Bookmark.
- Be sure to include your Name and Year level on the back of your bookmark, or on an attached piece of paper.
- Entries will be in two sections, Years 1-4 and Years 5-8, with two prizes for each section.
- Students in the Senior section are asked to add words to their bookmark that encourage people to read.
All entries must be received in the Library no later than 9:00 am on Friday morning. Have fun making your bookmark! Amended deadline - now 9:00 am Wednesday morning 23 June.